The Marathon Games consists of various athletic games designed to entertain the participating athletes as well as spectators, while helping raise money for local non-profits.
The 2020 Marathon Pentathlon has Ten local Non-Profit Partners benefiting from the Pentathlon who are either participating with a team or volunteering during Event Day.
This is a list of this year’s Non-Profit Partners who will benefit from the April 18, 2020 Marathon Pentathlon:
– Special Olympics of Monroe County
– Habitat for Humanity of The Middle Keys
– American Legion Post 154
– Hammock House
– Take Stock in Children
– The Moose Lodge of Marathon
– The Marathon Wild Bird Center
– Florida Keys Children’s Shelter
– Cub Scouts of Marathon Pack 901
– Girl Scouts of The Florida Keys