Do you offer a product for sale, or do you provide a service in the Florida Keys?
Are you looking for a unique, although effective way to promote yourself, while having a fun morning, benefitting 10 different local NonProfit Organizations?
The 2020 Marathon Pentathlon is an annual fundraising event for the 10 NonProfits.
This year’s Pentathlon is taking place at Captain Pips Marina & Hideaway on April 18, 2020, and
we are looking for more sponsors.
With the assistance of TV88 MarathonFlorida.com, the lead organizer, the 10 Florida Keys NonProfits benefiting from The Marathon Pentathlon are:
– SPCA of The Florida Keys
– Habitat for Humanity of The Middle Keys
– American Legion Post 154
– Hammock House
– Take Stock in Children
– The Moose Lodge of Marathon
– The Marathon Wild Bird Center
– Florida Keys Children’s Shelter
– Cub Scouts of Marathon Pack 901
– Girl Scouts of The Florida Keys
Each of the 10 NonProfits will be there on Event Day competing and supporting each other.
Come and be a part of an incredibly fun and exciting Day.
– Anyone who donates at least $500 gets banners of theirs hung around the race courses. It doesn’t matter what size or quantity of banners hung.
(All banners are to be brought to Captain Pips at least by April 15th)
– Anyone who donates $1,000 will have 30 seconds of commercials produced and played in the movie called “The 2020 Marathon Pentathlon”.
(The commercial will be produced for the movie, although it will also be posted on Facebook and played at The Marathon Cinema for 6 months.)
– In addition to what the $500 and $1,000 sponsors get, anyone who donates $2,500 will get their logo placed on every Marathon Pentathlon t-shirt (t-shirts will only have the team name, athlete name, production crew, and $2,500 sponsors)
At this level of Sponsorship, you will get you a video produced by every one of the 10 NonProfits individually thanking you on camera.
– This sponsorship level also includes the registration of one Team.
Please make checks payable to:
‘The Marathon Games’
Call for pickup of check:
Mail check to:
5409 Overseas Hwy #269; Marathon, Florida 33050