The Marathon Games consists of various athletic games designed to entertain, while helping raise money for local non-profits.
The April 2019 Pentathlon had Ten local Non-Profit Partners.
Every one of our 10 Non-Profit Partners are all equal benefactors of a ‘Proceeds Fund’ set up to collect all proceeds from Registration Fees.
This is a list of this year’s Non-Profit Partners who will benefit from the April 13, 2019 Marathon Pentathlon:
– Special Olympics of Monroe County
– Habitat for Humanity of The Middle Keys
– Legion Riders
– Hammock House
– Take Stock in Children
– The Moose Lodge of Marathon
– The Marathon Wild Bird Center
– Florida Keys Children’s Shelter
– Cub Scouts of Marathon Pack 901
– Girl Scouts of The Florida Keys
This is a list of the Non-Profit Partners who benefited from prior Marathon Games:
|Dolphin Research Center||Florida Keys SPCA|
|Marathon Yacht Club Educational Foundation||Marathon Moose Lodge|
|Habitat for Humanity of The Middle Keys||Marathon Girl Scouts|
|Hammock House||Monroe Marauders|
|Marathon Wild Bird Center||American Legion Riders|